We ask that all riders adhere to state and local public health orders regarding group activities, physical distance guidelines, and the use of appropriate face coverings.
You should abide by the laws in the country or state in which you ride. You can find information on your local bike helmet legislation here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bicycle_helmet_laws_by_country
- Wear a helmet
- Wear a mask, buff or other face covering and follow your local COVID-19 restrictions
- Check the weather forecast
- Protect yourself from the sun
- Plan your route well in advance and know what's open or closed along your route.
- Keep at least 6 feet of distance when riding with others
- Be Safe
Seaford, NY 11783
Cedar Creek Park bike ride path is closed to cars and it is safe and flat.
Have a Strava account?
Strava is an internet service for tracking human exercise which incorporates social network features. It is mostly used for cycling and running using GPS data. Use Strava to record your training rides and share on social media. You can join our Strava group here!